Healthy Meal planning for the weekend
Friday, October 12, 2018
Living by myself can make eating healthier easier in a lot of ways, but sometimes I have a hard time motivating myself to cook.
Last night I went to sprouts to get some ideas for easy to prepare and healthy meals for the weekend. My finds were amazing:
* Cranberry orange breakfast rounds I can top with almond butter for breakfast
* Italian seasoned chicken sausage I can brown with some marinara and parmesan and stuff into mushrooms
* Smoked turkey breast I can slice up and add to sliced tomatoes and swiss cheese in a lettuce wrap with romaine lettuce leaves
* Flat steak pinwheels stuffed with spinach leaves and parmesan I can broil
* "Fold it" flat breads I can stuff with spinach leaves, mushrooms and either turkey or scrambled eggs
What started out as dread of a boring food weekend now has me excited to try these things out!