Saturday, November 24, 2018
Today is my day to count my blessings. I was feeling a little sad for my self, why? No real reason, just because I can. Then I came on to Spark to check on this part of my world and found a post that put me in my place.
There are people going through hard times and sad times every day. People who have it way harder than I ever could imagine. Those people are also succeeding. Time to put on the big girl pants and count my blessings instead of seeing what is wrong in my world.
1. I have a loving husband who spoils me every day
2. I have wonderful children and grand children who love me very much
3. I have my parents, who will be here to visit in just a few short weeks (my biggest fans)
4. I have a brother who can't make it here this year but with a call he will be here for me
5. I have my fur babies who unconditionally love me
6. I have friends who are there through good and bad times
7. I can get out of the house and move every day
8. I can exercise with little restrictions
9. I have a mind I use every day
10. I have a roof over my head and a job to go to