Mad Dawg: Catch Up
Sunday, December 23, 2018
Sparkers! I'm still sparking, just not on SparkPeople.
So much has happened since I last posted anything, which was back in August. In chronological order, oldest to most recent:
1. But for the grace of God, I was not killed in a car accident.
2. I went back into therapy. (See #1, #5)
3. I bought an all electric car, a 2018 Nissan LEAF.
4. I dyed my hair purple.
5. I went through an extremely busy period of time at work. Silly busy. Anxiety levels extremely high.
6. I finally had a doctor take me seriously about my low blood sugar. She sent me for tests and I've been diagnosed with reactive hypoglycemia.
7. My doctor referred me to a Registered Dietician who made changes to my diet.
8. I freaked out because I felt like everything I understood about nutrition got turned upside down. (It didn't really, but I was overwhelmed.) (See #5 and #1.)
9. Work got even more stressful than it was at #5.
10. My beloved Andrew made a career change and left Spectrum.
11. I dyed my hair pink.
12. One of my major contracts took an enormous cut and I had to eliminate a program in order to close a big budget shortfall.
13. I had to let go of an employee. (See #12, #9, #5)
14. My contract for Spectrum was up for renewal and I decided to not renew. (See #10)
15. I joined a new gym today.
I'll fill in with details on the high points tomorrow. For now, I feel like life is returning to its normal level of nuttiness.