For the Happy January tasks, My Gratitude List :
1. My God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, Who created me and sustain me in their Love.
2. My faith - it is and has always been an important part of my life.
3. My family - I could easily list them all by name and I would be done, but I will list them together. Although I love each of them individually, I also love who we are and how we are together.
4. My closest friends - they have been a source of joy and love in so many ways!
5. My SparkFriends - although I have never met any of you in person, you are all very real to me!
6. The SHOOTING STARS and the INVINCIBLE INDIGOS - my two amazing Challenge teams!
7. My heart - both in the literal and the figurative sense - I am grateful that it keeps me alive and that it keeps me connected to those I love.
8. Walking - my favorite exercise - especially on beautiful days like today!!
9. Feeling strong - I can't say that I love doing strength training, because I have not really reached that point, but I am faithful to it because I love that it makes me feel strong and healthy. And that has definitely translated into feeling strong in other areas of my life as well.
10. Cooking - I both enjoy cooking and I think I am pretty good at creating beautiful and tasty meals for myself.
Today's task is to go to bed an hour earlier than normal - I did that last night and I will do it again tonight! www.actionforhappiness.o rg