Day 138 "Making the days count"
Saturday, May 18, 2019
To make the days count more I found that keeping a journal is a key tool.
1. You are forced to reflect when you keep a journal; self reflection is the main key to success, particularly if you include positive ideas about others in your thoughts.
2. If you take time to write the 3 most positive things about your day (one of which involves an acquaintance) you will gain more appreciation for your life.
3. If you jot down 3 most important tasks that you want to accomplish the next day (or for that day if it has just begun) you can then focus on what is important each day
4. If you journal about future plans you can become better prepared.
5. If you journal about what can go (or went) wrong you can better come up with solutions.
6. If you are depressed, writing uplifting thoughts in a journal can get you in a more positive mood. See line numbers 1, 2, 4 and 5 above.