Day 9 - One Step at a Time
Sunday, May 19, 2019
Yesterday didn't end up being as big a fall as I had anticipated as our son and his family had to reschedule for next weekend. I did a little yard work yesterday and spent a lot of time on the computer exploring exercises and exercise programs. This morning I woke up at 430 and did some exercises. So my "Atta Boys" for this last week:
1. Did well sticking to the eating plan.
2. Increased activity.
3. Lost weight.
4. Fit into clothes I haven't worn (or even tried to wear) for the last almost 2 years.
5. Didn't beat myself up over the stumbles
6. Kept the stumbles from becoming falls.
My "Work in Progress":
1. Will continue to work at increasing exercise/physical activity.
2. will continue to work at meeting all the calorie, carb, protein, and fat requirements ... highs and lows.
Pretty good for the start of Week 2!