Day 2 - Thoughts on How to Enjoy Life
Monday, July 01, 2019
I found this in a pile of papers from a few years ago. I just thought I would share it:
* Take 15 minutes of your day to experience nature.
* Share kind thoughts with others.
* Balance work, family and recreation. All of these combined create your wholeness.
* Make time for yourself to be alone, to spend time exploring the meaning of life and where you are going.
* You need one full day each week from the responsibilities of everyday life to renew and re-energize.
* People are different from each other, and we need the differences to make an effective world.
* Be kind to yourself. Celebrate your life and your possibilities.
* By helping others, you are helping yourself.
* Reframe your perceptions. You can truly see a brighter world if you so choose.
* As long as you have fears, you cannot love.
* Experience the present. Don’t allow the past to contaminate it.
* Listen to music. Music enhances your mood and affects your learning. Indulge yourself in sound that has a positive effect on you.
* Don’t look back with regret; don’t look forward with fear; look around you with awareness.
* Find the funny side of life. Learn to laugh at yourself and others.