Top Ten Reasons I want to Lose Weight on the Fall 5% Challenge
Thursday, September 19, 2019
10. Fit into a closet full of clothing I have been unable to wear for several years.
9. Feel pride and self-respect when I look into the mirror.
8. No longer feel compelled to snack all night long.
7. Walk up two or more flight of stairs without getting winded.
6. Have renewed energy and enthusiasm to perform tasks instead of feeling sluggish.
5. Stop wasting negative energy on wishing I was losing weight but nothing was changing
4. Give my arthritic joints a break by lightening the load they are forced to carry.
3. Can once again look forward to daily long walks which recharge my energy and feed a
2. Not feel embarrassed when trying to squeeze an extra-large body into a regular-sized
1. Get my Type 2 diabetes under control and possibly even into remission!