Monday, December 30, 2019
As 2019 comes to an end, I want to pause to celebrate my progress:
1. I reset on my program November 26th. I didn't wait for the first of the month or the first of the year to start anew. I just started!
2. I've dropped 13.6 pounds in 34 days by eating healthy, balanced meals and by moving my body every day.
3. My clothes are beginning to fit a little looser.
4. I can walk way further without getting winded than I could one month ago.
5. My weight loss goal is 15% complete already!!!
6. I simply feel better than I did before.
7. My blood pressure is consistently in the "normal" range (finally!).
So here's the plan for 2020:
- Just keep doing what I'm doing (food and fitness wise), but work on being more present by living in the moment and appreciating today. After all, my mantra is:
Forget about yesterday. Do not worry about tomorrow. Just make healthy choices today!