Week Two BSG Blog - Goals
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Here's my Week Two BSG Blog Questions:
How often do you make goals? Do you write them down and revisit them? Do you keep the same goals throughout the year or do you make new ones month to month? How do you keep track of your goals throughout the year? If you need to, how could you improve your goal setting skills?
Well, I make personal, fitness and writing goals weekly. Yes, I write down my goals and post them via Spark People every Sunday. In addition, I revisit my goals often and sometimes I readjust my goals according to my work schedule and home life. For the most part, I keep the same goals throughout the year and increase/decrease them from time to time. If there's a healthy habit I need to focus on, I may add it to my weekly goals until it becomes a daily habit. How could I improve my goal setting skills. I would love to challenge myself more throughout the goal setting process. For example, join/participate in a fitness class, join/participate in a writing class, etc.
1) Exercise 45 - 60 minutes per day.
2) Daily Steps at least 11,000 steps per day.
3) Sleep 6 - 7 hours per night.
4) Write in my journal daily for at least 15 minutes.
5) Pray and meditate for at least 15 minutes per day.
6) Blog prep and research for at least 30 minutes per day.