jokes and January review and February goals
Friday, February 07, 2020
.1. drink 6 glasses of water everyday- still working on this
2. keep up my exercise streak now on day did good on this I am now at 974
3. -try to eat 3 different freggie a day-and at least one being a veggie -doing good with veggie but need to work on fruit
4 lose weight I now weight 171.2
5. .no eating in the middle of the night- still working on this
6. really take this healthy journey seriously-still need to work on this
7. no eating in bed-doing bad on this
8. connect with my teams-doing great on this
.1. drink 6 glasses of water everyday
2. keep up my exercise streak now on day 945
3. -try to eat 3 different freggie a day-and at least one being a veggie -
4 lose weight I now weight 171.2
5. .no eating in the middle of the night- doing great on this
6. really take this healthy journey seriously-
7. no eating in bed
8. connect with my teams-
Ten Excellent and Funny Thoughts About Walking
1. Walking 20 minutes can add hours to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $8000 per month.
2. My grandfather started walking five miles a day when he was 60.........................Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where he is.
3. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
4. I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I'm doing.
5. I joined a health club last year, spent about 450 dollars. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there.
6. Every time I hear the dirty word "exercise", I wash my mouth out with chocolate.
7. I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.
8. If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with a very small country.
9. I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years....................just getting over the hill.
10. Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a "Happy Hour" and by the time I leave, I think I look just fine.
You could walk this over to your friends but it's less hassle to just e-mail it to them.
Will wanted to include this last quote: I don't jog............. it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
Amusing and Funny Fitness Tales and Jokes
This story is allegedly true, and is about one of the finest athletes Will and Guy have ever seen: Michael Johnson.
Apparently the Olympic gold medal runner was on his way to a night club with some friends. At the door, the bouncer turned to him and said, 'Sorry, mate, you can't come in here, no denim allowed.'
Michael was quite upset at this and retorted, 'Don't you know who I am? I'm Michael Johnson.' 'Then it won't take you long to run home and change, will it?' concluded the bouncer with finality.
Repartee Take 2
John, a regular runner, asks his wife, Jayne, 'What do you love most about me? My tremendous athletic ability or my superior intellect?' 'What I love most about you,' responded Jayne quickly, 'is your enormous sense of humor.'
The priest was preparing a man for his long day's journey into night.
Whispering firmly, the priest said, "Denounce the devil! Let him know how little you think of his evil!"
The dying man said nothing.
The priest repeated his advice. Still the dying man said nothing.
The priest asked, "Why do you refuse to denounce the devil and his evil?"
The dying man said, "Until I know where I'm heading, I don't think I ought to aggravate anybody!"