jokes and friendship day
Friday, February 14, 2020
Always observed on February 11th, National Make A Friend Day is a fantastic opportunity to meet someone new and make a new friendship. Friends serve a vital role in everyone’s lives. They are one of life’s most valuable assets.
Here are my tips to make new friends:
1. Realize your fear is in your head. The first step is to develop a healthy mental image of meeting new people. ...
2. Start small with people you know. ...
3. Get yourself out there. ...
4. Take the first step. ...
5. Be open. ...
6. Get to know the person. ...
7. Be yourself.
Do you continue to make new friends?
Yes, I still make new friends
How do you make new friends?
I tried to make friends with everyone who join our church group. I
also try to make friends with people at work.
Three friends, stranded on a desert island, find a magic lantern containing a genie, who grants them each one wish.
The first friend wishes he was off the island and back home.
The second friend wishes the same.
The third friend says "I'm lonely. I wish my friends were back here."
Jack and John met by chance on the street.
After chatting for some time, Jack said to the John, "I'm extremely sorry, but I've forgotten your name. You'll need to tell me."
The John stared at Jack thoughtfully for a long time, then replied, "How soon do you need to know?"
Peter: "Hi John, what are you doing?"
John: "Not much, writing a Valentine's Day greeting card."
Peter:"Why are you writing it with your left hand? Are you left-handed?"
John: "No, I just can't let my right hand to see it. It's a surprise for it."
pieces of advice for women regarding men: only kidding
1. Don't imagine you can change a man, unless he's in diapers.
2. What do you do when your boyfriend walks out? You shut the door behind him.
3. If they put a man on the moon, they should be able to put them all up there.
4. Never let your man's mind wander. Its too small to be out on it's own.
5. Go for the younger man. You might as well, they never mature anyways.
6. Men are all the same. They just have different faces so you can tell them apart.
7. The definition of a bachelor is a man who has missed the opportunity to make some woman miserable.
8. Women don't make fools of men. Most of them are do-it-yourself types.
9. The best way to get a man to do something is to say he's too old for it.
10. Love is blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener.
11. If you want a committed man, look in a mental hospital.
12. The children of Israel wandered around the desert for 40 years. Even in Biblical times, men wouldn't ask for directions.
13. If he asks what kind of books you're interested in, tell him checkbooks.
14. Remeber, a sense of humor does not mean that you tell him jokes. It means that you laugh at him.
15. Sadly, all men are created equal.