10 Things to be grateful for and why
Tuesday, April 07, 2020
I am supposed to make a list of 10 things I am grateful for and why. Here goes.
1. Michelle, my daughter who is 14 because I love her dearly.
2. Megan, my daughter who is 12 because I love her dearly.
3. My mom because I get to talk to her on the phone every day and I love her dearly.
4. My dad because I love him dearly and he is an awesome dad to me.
5. My brother because I love him dearly and all he is doing for my mom and because he is an essential employee at a grocery store and stocks the shelves.
6. My job because it allows me to work from home and because I still get paid.
7. Books because I love to read them. Right now I am reading The Boy Who Was Raised As A Dog by Bruce D. Perry, MD, PhD and Maia Szalavitz
8. My beloved cat, Blueberry, who makes my life so much better just by being with me and getting cuddles and love.
9. My friends because they are amazing. Always there when I need them.
10. Exercise because it keeps me focused and helps with my mental health.
Not a bad job if I don't say so myself!!!!