What I learned last night
Monday, May 04, 2020
I stayed inside this evening and listened to a youtube video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=FfHF23q3uhw. Here is what I learned to do
1. Listen to the things you tell yourself and challenge any negative thoughts.
2. Use your positive thoughts as instructional self-statements.
3. Be aware of your goals and define what your best self would do in various situations.
4. Observe your actions and make any necessary corrections.
5. Learn to relax on cue, life happens. See the humor in it.
6. Become a good problem solver in a way that supports both you and others.
7. Listen to the messages of emotions; talk and act more slowly in stressful situations.
8. Practice the power of positive criticism, never correct anyone without first finding something positive to say about them.
9. Make tasks you undertake worth doing well before doing them poorly.