Day 130: Crispy, Parmesan Chicken
Saturday, May 09, 2020
Oven Fried Parmesan Chicken
Minutes to Prepare: 20
Minutes to Cook: 25
Number of Servings: 4
1 Egg white
3 Tb Parmesan Cheese
1.5 c Cornflakes, crushed
1/4 tsp ea Salt & Black Pepper
1 tsp dried Thyme
4 boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Beat egg white until frothy.
3. In another bowl mix Parmesan cheese, cornflakes, salt, pepper, and Thyme.
4. Dip each chicken piece in the egg white and then dip into the cornflakes mixture, patting well to ensure the mixture adheres to the chicken.
5. Place the chicken on a lightly oil sprayed pan.
6. Bake about 25 mins or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Your Spark Neighbor, Dolly