10 Things I Wish I'd Known When I Was a Kid
Saturday, May 30, 2020
1. It's easier to swallow pills if you tilt your head back.
2. Chewing meat is better if you add something else also to your mouthful, like a vegetable, pasta, rice, what have you.
3. You don't need anyone with you to go running.
4. Accomplish things even though you don't feel well. You may never feel well, but your life still needs to happen.
5. It's okay to read a book above your reading level, that's why they invented dictionaries!
6. A journal makes a great friend sometimes.
7. Be a little nicer to your teeth, they're supposed to last a long while. No one really needs peanut brittle.
8. If your friends are obsessed with how your wardrobe is not as cool as theirs, they're probably just not as cool as you are to start with!
9. Not only is it okay for you to be different than others, it's desirable. You want to develop your own separate identity.
10. Writing down your dreams help you remember them. It's like dreams feel valued, and you remember them next time!