August 1st, 2020
Saturday, August 01, 2020
I am promising myself to blog daily for the rest of 2020. I am hoping that this will help my anxiety settle down and for me to focus. I am trying a new format thanks to a friend.
The Daily Power Questions:
What am I grateful for today?
1) I got up and went to the Y for some much needed water exercise
2) My family are all healthy & for the most part happy
3) My friend Gail brought me some tomatoes & canteloupe.
What would make today great?
1) being free from an anxiety attack
2) stay on my food plan
3) spending some quality time with my grandchildren
What’s ONE Thing I must accomplish today?
1) weigh & measure my foods
2) track my foods
3) stay on my food plan completely.... staying within my caloric range.
Today thankfully is a new day. I will strive to meet my healthy goals. Here is how yesterday went.
Cardio: 120 minutes
strength: 30 minutes
Active Minutes: 174
Water: 103 oz
Thank you for being here for me as my friends and support system. Bright blessings to you all. Be kind to each other.