August 2nd 2020
Sunday, August 02, 2020
Keeping my promise to myself. Here is my daily blog:
The Daily Power Questions:
What am I grateful for today?
1) My hubby & I watched some stand up comedy on tv today. I needed a good laugh.
2) My son's girl fixed "brinner" for dinner. It was wonderful & very sweet of her.
3) I heard from my eldest granddaughter & she promised to bring my great-grandson over tomorrow for a visit. She sent me a new picture of him & he is precious.
What would make today great?
1) staying free from an anxiety attack without having to take my medication for it
2) stay on my food plan
3) spending some quality time with my family
What’s ONE Thing I must accomplish today?
1) weigh & measure my foods
2) track my foods
3) stay on my food plan completely.... staying within my caloric range.
Today thankfully is a new day. I will strive to meet my healthy goals. Here is how yesterday went.
Cardio: 210 minutes
strength: 30 minutes
Active Minutes: 252
Water: 128 oz
Thank you for being here for me as my friends and support system. Bright blessings to you all. Be kind to each other.