August 3rd, 2020
Tuesday, August 04, 2020
Keeping my promise to myself. Here is my daily blog:
The Daily Power Questions:
What am I grateful for today?
1) Got a new haircut & my eyebrows waxed to pamper myself
2) Met my dear friend Judy, her hubby & youngest daughter for lunch. Had not seen her for 5 years and we have been friends for over 25 years. Besties.
3) Lost our power but had plenty of candles & my son & girlfriend took care of getting dinner.
What would make today great?
1) staying free from an anxiety attack without having to take my medication for it
2) having a good therapy appointment
3) getting to just be me.
What’s ONE Thing I must accomplish today?
1) weigh & measure my foods
2) track my foods
3) stay on my food plan completely.... staying within my caloric range.
Today thankfully is a new day. I will strive to meet my healthy goals. Here is how yesterday went.
Cardio: 120 minutes
strength: 30 minutes
Active Minutes: 144
Water: 105 oz