August 5th, 2020
Thursday, August 06, 2020
Keeping my promise to myself. Here is my daily blog:
The Daily Power Questions:
What am I grateful for today?
1) My friend Judy made it to her daughter's house safely
2) My husband is very happy about a project that he finally got finished at his job. Good to see him so happy.
3)My granddaughter sent me 2 new pictures of my great-grandson. SO CUTE!
What would make today great?
1) staying free from an anxiety attack without having to take my medication for it
2) getting in some extra exercise time. Chair exercises.
3) for my pain to go away. I have been hurting so badly.
What’s ONE Thing I must accomplish today?
1) weigh & measure my foods
2) track my foods
3) stay on my food plan completely.... staying within my caloric range.
Today thankfully is a new day. I will strive to meet my healthy goals. Here is how yesterday went.
Cardio: 300 minutes
strength: 30 minutes
Active Minutes: 394
Water: 117 oz