August 12, 2020.... time to play catch up
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
My last post was on Aug 5th. It's obvious that I didn't keep my commitment to post daily. However, I am here and I am posting.
Here is a record of my stats since I last post:
strength 30..........I was sick that day
strength: 30..........saw my doctor & was tested for celiacs. Definitely gluten intolerant
strength: 30.......did most of my exercise in the pool. This day was my 32 sobriety bday
strength 30......today was my youngest son's 37th birthday
WHAT AM I GRATEFUL FOR TODAY:
1) I had a wonderful lunch with my dear friends, Blanche & Gail. We had not seen each other since the end of July. Blanche had been to the beach & Gail had been in NJ so we got to have a great lunch and play catch up. I love these two sweet ladies.
2) I am grateful that the I.T. issues that have been occurring this week finally smoothed out today. My grandchildren are having to do all their school ONLINE from home. Monday went okay but Tuesday was a nightmare at our house and basically all the parents locally. Today, all is better and went smoothly. I am very grateful for that.
3) I am grateful that I am able to sit here at my computer next to a nice window and watch the storm that is raging outside. I love thunderstorms. I am especially grateful to have a place to live and be safe from the weather.
WHAT WOULLD MAKE TODAY GREAT:
1) watching AGT with my husband this evening.
2) filling all my RINGS on my applewatch. I push myself to get plenty of exercise
3) continuing to eat "clean" and glutenfree while staying within my caloric range.
WHAT DO I WANT TO ACCOMPLISH TODAY:
1) getting back to BLOGGING daily.
2) I want to get in at least 180 minutes of cardio & 30 minutes of strength today
3) Today I want to get started on a blanket that my brother wants me to crochet for him.
Starting tomorrow I will get back to posting the previous day's stats, including oz of water.
Thank you for taking the journey with me. Tomorrow is the last Weigh day of the Summer Sparktastic Slimdown BLC. I am so proud of my team family and how well that they are doing. Last week they were finally in the #1 slot. We have really been struggling since the COVID pandemic started and we have been dealing with physical issues, stress, depression, anxiety and so much more. I am hoping that we end the challenge on a good note. I'm happy to be so blessed with my team family and for the love that we all share together.
Bright blessings to you all. I am so grateful to have you with me as well.