Aug 14, 2020
Friday, August 14, 2020
Keeping my promise to myself. Here is my daily blog:
The Daily Power Questions:
What am I grateful for today?
1) Lunch with my Sunshiny Neighbor Bestie Friend of 25 years (& our hubbies)
2) Time with my great-grandson & his mommy at my house
3) Getting lots of pictures of both events.
What would make today great?
1) staying free from an anxiety attack without having to take my medication for it
2) if I could find someone to fix my granddaughter's car (it's overheating) so I can stop being taxi cab for her
3) If Alan can fix my DIL van. Hubby & I took the battery to be tested but it is fine. Now it's Alan's turn to figure out if it is ignition switch or starter. I'm tired of being her taxi too.
What’s ONE Thing I must accomplish today?
1) weigh & measure my foods
2) get in AT LEAST 120 cardio minutes
3) putting together my new Fall Challenge team
Today thankfully is a new day. I will strive to meet my healthy goals. Here is how yesterday went.
Yesterday's Stats (Aug 13)
Steps: 4040 (my apple watch was on the charger during part of my day)
Cardio: 90 minutes
strength: 30 minutes
Water: 105 oz