9 Money Habits of the One Percent
Saturday, September 12, 2020
1. Learning and curiosity: Formal education will enable one to earn a living. Self education and innovation can make one wealthy
2. Healthy habits: Individuals who are healthy tend to earn more than those who don’t take care of their health
3. Frugality: Those who are modest in their spending will have a better relationship with money
4. Confidence:. Having self confidence enables one to try new ideas and gain the experience needed to succeed
5. Integrity: Persons who prove trustworthy gain a reputation that attracks others to invest in or help their cause
6. Discipline: Obviously, it takes discipline to maintain the behaviors that gain and maintain wealth.
7. Early wake up times: There are less distractions in the early morning, so more can be done in less time. Do get 6-8 good hours of sleep though.
8. Positivity: Those who tend to be positive are less apt to allow setbacks defeat them
9. Persistence: Obviously the more determined and dedicated person is more apt to continue pursuing their goal until success
Although there can be exceptions, the majority of wealthy people will share the above habits. No matter our income, we can all benefit by making these traits our own habits. I hope this will help you improve on your attempt to manage your cash flow.