SP Premium
80,000-99,999 SparkPoints 90,603

Sunday spent at DD2's again. Space launch is postponed but we're going anyway.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Yep, we went back for more torture today.
We removed more dead wires and started painting the empty spots where wires pulled it off. Prepared the ripped sheetrock for painting. SIL2 went up the ladders for the high work under DH's tutelage.
I have as many steps today as I did on Friday!

The weather is bad for launching on Tuesday or Wednesday but Thursday is supposed to be perfect and there's a potential for a night launch then. If we find it's a "go" on Thursday morning we might try to stay an extra night or drive home after it's over...we'll see!
Share This Post With Others
Member Comments About This Blog Post