Saturday, October 24, 2020
My daughters complex has its second covid case and we were going to move her back here for awhile if that happened. However McDonald’s notified us an employee she works with now has it. We have this window to prepare and Make decisions. We are stocking up for the worse today to be ready if it hits this close to home, I am struggling and decided if all 3 of us gets it we are homebound and isolated. If I move in with her my Ron can stay healthy and home so if we need anything he can bring it to the complex and drop it off at the door and we still can have access to the outside world. I know what happened to my bil whose heart is still being monitored weekly and will never be normal and that was from June. Hopefully she won’t get it but preparing if she does.