"Instead of always trying to fix things, realize you deserve better. Stop waiting for a change and make a change."
"I'm not lazy. I'm just in energy saving more."
– Hello! Gordon’s pizza?
– No sir it’s Google’s pizza.
– So it’s a wrong number? Sorry
– No sir, Google bought it.
– OK. Take my order please
– Well sir, you want the usual?
– The usual? You know me?
– According to our caller ID data sheet, in the last 12 times, you ordered pizza with cheeses, sausage, thick crust.
– OK! This is it …
– May I suggest to you this time ricotta, arugula with dry tomato.?
– What? I hate vegetables.
– Your cholesterol is not good, sir.
– How do you know?
– We crossed the number of your fixed line with your name, through the subscribers guide.
We have the result of your blood tests for the last 7 years.
– Okay, but I do not want this pizza!,I already take medicine …
-Excuse me, but you have not taken the medicine regularly, from our commercial database, 4 months ago, you only purchased a box with 30 cholesterol tablets at Drugsale Network.
– I bought more from another drugstore.
– It’s not showing on your credit card statement
– I paid in cash
– But you did not withdraw that much cash according to your bank statement
– I have other source of cash
– This is not showing as per you last Tax form unless you bought them from undeclared income source.
-WHAT THE HELL?
– I’m sorry, sir, we use such information only with the intention of helping you.
– Enough! I’m sick of google, facebook, twitter, WhatsApp. I’m going to an Island without internet, cable TV, where there is no cell phone line and no one to watch me or spy on me
– I understand sir but you need to renew your passport first as it has expired 5 weeks ago.
It's Mother-in-Law Day! A day to honor the mother of your spouse, so give her a virtual hug and tell her thanks. Observed on the 4th Sunday of October, today is to break down the stereotypes around mothers-in-law.
--Chucky, The Notorious Killer Doll Day: today is a salute to the star of a cult of the 1980's movies; Chucky's full name was Charles Lee Ray, named after 3 killers; get your popcorn and binge these movies.
--International Artist Day: today honors the contributions of all types of artists and celebrates the creativity in all artists and their mediums; art is such an important part of our world as it portrays the beauty of life or a bitter reality; the first records of man weren't through books but through paintings, sculptures and music.
--National Cartoonists Against Crime Day: today honors the cartoonists, characters, and illustrations that promote crime prevention; the most famous is McGruff the Crime Dog.
--National Greasy Foods Day: today is dedicated to the foods we know we shouldn't eat; now here's your excuse for those fast foods.
--National I Care About You Day: today is a day to show we honor every person in our lives; from checkiday: "Humans naturally are social creatures. They crave meaningful friendships, romantic relationships, and positive interactions with everyone they come into contact with. National I Care About You Day gives them the opportunity to show their care for everyone in their lives, both those they know and strangers they pass by on the street. Not only do celebrants of the day tell others they care for them today, they demonstrate their care with actions."
--Punk for a Day: today celebrates the Punk style by dressing like punk rockers and listening to punk music that was in style during the mid to late 70's.
--Sourest Day: today celebrates all sour things, including sour personalities, from the mild hint of tart from a lemon in a pastry to the full-scale makes-you-pucker.
--World Pasta Day: carb lovers rejoice!; today celebrates all over 600 shapes of pasta; dried pasta became popular during 14-15th centuries due to ease of storage; from cute-calendar: "The annual celebration is not only about noodles and pasta but also about the consumers of pasta. World Pasta Day points out that pasta is consumed on any continent of our world. On worldwide basis there are special noodle events organized and outstanding pasta producers are honored." Some of the shapes: Spaghetti (‘cord’), vermicelli (‘little worms’), rotini (‘spirals’), fusilli (‘spindles’), tortellini (‘little cakes’), linguini (‘little tongues’), conchiglie (‘shells’), fettucine (‘small ribbons’), penne (‘quills’) and capellini (‘fine hairs’).
--World Pizza Makers Day: today honors those who toss the dough by hand and choose the right balance of herbs and spices; pizza started in Naples in the 18th century.
--For you horror movie enthusiasts, "Halloween" premiered in 1978. From bing: "Moviegoers in Kansas City, Missouri, attend the premiere of John Carpenter's low-budget horror film, titled appropriately enough for the season, 'Halloween.' Those expecting a cheesy gore fest are instead treated to a masterful take on the genre, and some of the best scares since 'Psycho.'"