This time is different!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
I'm starting again. Before I wanted to lose for my kids that I didn't have yet...now I have a name for that reason..Joey, my son born May 2nd. I don't even have the energy to clean my house! It's been a mess for the last week because I just can't seem to find the motivation to do so. I'm tired of what I look like. I took my before pictures today. I can't believe I've let myself look like this! You know everyone says you just had a baby....I just had him almost 6 months ago! It's time for a change...I'm not going to blame my fattness on "baby weight" for years like I've seen so many do. I want to be healthier when I get pregnant again. I want to be strong. I will do this! Tonight we went to the store and bought healthy stuff galore! I got some pre packaged meal like lean cuisine but cheaper for lunch. I got some special K bars for breakfast and I have some oatmeal already. I'm going to have dinner with my husband everynight at home. I am going to start going to Curves tomorrow night. I'm just so tired of being this way. I'm so scared that one day I won't wake up and will leave Joey mother less all because I couldn't control my eating. Here are my reason to lose:
1. For Joey- to see him grow up, get married, and have kids.
2. To teach Joey how our realtionship with food is supposed to be.
3. I want to have energy to keep the house clean
4. I want to look cute again!
5. I want someone to whistle at me.
6. I want Scott to be proud of me.
7. I want to live life to the fullest!
8. I want to be healthy.
9. So I can shop at Victoria's Secret and wear pretty bras and panties.
10. So I feel good about myself.
11. To wear a size 9.