Rocktober 25 and 26
Oops, I missed yesterday, but my excuse is that we were traveling and didn't have time to spend on the computer. We are in Columbia, Missouri for DH's 25th med school reunion. It is homecoming weekend so a very festive atmosphere!
25.... Read more
Rocktober 24 (this month is almost over!)
# 24. When did you incorporate fitness goals into your healthy lifestyle? (Before starting to lose weight, during weight loss, after goal weight, etc.)
Mmm, well, kinda all at once. I always wanted to do the women's run in under an hour, ... Read more
Wow, this is a long month. OK:
# 23. What are your current fitness goals?
My current goals are to run the IceBreaker in Great Falls next April and the Women's Run in Billings next May, both 5 miles in less than an hour. (Ok Rachel, ... Read more
# 22. What is your current workout/fitness routine?
I try to run (wog) at least 3 days a week, 3+ miles at a time and longer on weekends. Then ST.
On the days I don't run I either do Nichole's video or Richard Simmons tapes.
I'm an... Read more
21. Did you or do you have any disordered eating habits - binging, purging, excessive calorie restriction or excessive exercise? How did develop (or how are you developing) a healthier relationship with food?
No disorders. As far as a he... Read more
20. What are your favorite healthy foods? What healthy foods have you 'discovered' along the way to better eating habits?
Raw baby carrots. LOVE them! I think the foods I've discovered is a lot of nuts and multigrain breads, cereals, etc... Read more
I LOVE it that everyone is answering the question in the replies!
19. What 'unhealthy' food(s)/drink(s) do you refuse to give up? Any that you have given up completely?
Coffee, Moose Drool Beer, and chocolate... Read more
18. Do you have a go-to meal for days when you have to be on the go, no time to stop to eat and no refrigeration/cooler available?
Actually when I am on the run I ususally don't eat, or we stop and grab something quick (I know, no good). ... Read more
17. Do you have any meals/snacks that you repeat over and over? What are they?
Breakfast (plus it makes it easier to track!)... Read more
16. Do you follow an eating 'plan'? (Vegetarian, paleo, South Beach, Atkins, yada yada yada) How has this helped you live a healthier life?
No. I don't drink soda.... Read more
Rockktober Day 15
15. What is your favorite weight loss, fitness, or wellness blog (or website or magazine) outside of sparkpeople?
There are others?
... Read more
Rocktober day 14
14. What life style changes have been easier than you expected? Why do you think that was?
Exercising has been much easier than I expected. Running has been more amazing than I ever thought. I NEVER ran before now. Why? Probably all th... Read more
30 Days Rocktober
Well, I've had a wild week. Spent most of it doing educational stuff at work. PALS and BLS which meant about 11 hours of CPR and ended up with a big bruise on my left hand. Oh well, that's over for 2 years, except I still have to do ACLS nex... Read more
Roctober blogs - 30 questions. First 10
OK I stole this from KathieRae, who stole it from Blessed2beme, who got from ?
1. Your stats. Starting stats, current stats, goal stats. Are you currently trying to lose weight, gain weight, or maintain weight or something else? Do you ... Read more
« First Page
Last Page »
After a couple grey snowy days
Woke up to a beautiful day!
... Read more