25. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
Thursday, December 01, 2011 8 comments
Garfield ... Read more
24. If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would
Wednesday, November 30, 2011 5 comments
I have so many questions and love to investigate and study so to choose only one can be hard but maybe the question I would like most answered and I feel sure that at the end of time I will know the answer is " What happened before the beginning... Read more
23. If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Thursday, November 24, 2011 6 comments
I would want to be one of my DH cats ... Read more
22. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Wednesday, November 23, 2011 4 comments
The obvious pay off all my debts. I have however always wanted to visit America. I heard a tape by author Bill Bryson about traveling America The Lost Continent: Travels in Small-Town America and I would love to go from East to West across A... Read more
21. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
Tuesday, November 22, 2011 5 comments
This time I don't have anything deep and meaningful to say its just the truth. I would love to meet Dame Maggie Smith and kiss her hand. I think I have all the movies she ever acted in and think she is just awesome. ... Read more
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Monday, November 21, 2011 5 comments
I have always loved my name I am Sheena Hartgill- totally unique because I am the only one in the whole world. however if I had to change my name I would like to be called Toni or Tamzin or my second name Robyn. I would still like a unique name.... Read more
19. If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
Sunday, November 20, 2011 5 comments
This is a much harder question than it looks. and I really do have the only correct answer. If I were immortal even for 1 day I would probably make such a mess it would take God the rest of eternity to fix it, just like Adam and Eve. However if ... Read more
18. If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
Saturday, November 19, 2011 6 comments
Hi Lets try again. Hope this time I will stay connected longer - I have bought a new Vodafone so lets try a different internet access route. This is an easy question for me because I have already decided to Start my Masters degree next y... Read more
17. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Saturday, November 05, 2011 3 comments
I would love to be able to play the piano or guitar but I'm just not a musical ... Read more
16. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
Friday, November 04, 2011 2 comments
15. If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
Monday, October 17, 2011 7 comments
I already have a mentor and have had her as my mentor for many years. she has stood by me at the worst times of my life and has helped me to grow she has challenged me when I was not working on improving myself and comforted me when I failed. Sh... Read more
14. If you knew the world was ending in 2012, what would you do differently?
Sunday, October 16, 2011 3 comments
13. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Saturday, October 15, 2011 6 comments
LOL, The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age. - - - - Lucille Ball I really like where I am now One of my life moto's has always been "I'm so glad I'm not young anymore" I'M GLAD I'M NO... Read more
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last Page »