Wednesday, April 22, 2009
My heart just stopped as I typed the title "Hump Day." Tomorrow morning is the one week mark for me. And my first weigh in! I have no idea what it's going to show on the scale....if I've lost or gained or stayed the same. I have been so focused on changing my mindset and my day-to-day life choices that I haven't thought about "weight." lol.
I do know that no matter what the scale shows, I deserve a medal! lol. I have been on this healthy me kick for a full week now! I had one day of back sliding, but other than that, I've done pretty well.
I still have not exercised. But I'm getting excited about getting a gym routine going. I just have to work out the particulars and I will be good to go. I am going to a friend's house today after work to walk....whether or not we actually do it or not is up for grabs. lol.
I'm really happy that I'm making these changes. Here are my accomplishments over the past week:
* I have not had one soda for a whole week.
* My sugar consumption has been cut by about 3/4's.
* I am planning my meals and conscious of what I put in my mouth.
* I have not been compulsively eating.
* I have cut my portions down by more than half.
* I have written in this blog every day.
* I have made friends on here who support and encourage me.
Life is good!
Wish me luck. Hopefully I won't be too crushed when I hit the scales in the morning.
Take care ya'll. And thanks for all your support and cheering!