Laying down the law!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
It's been a bad week...no a bad month or two or three and it just keeps getting worse. I seem to have lost all of my determination and motivation. So I guess it's time to set down some rules and stick to them. I need to get out of these bad eating and exercise habits. Lately I can come up with any excuse in the book not to go for a run or workout. So starting tomorow these are my rules to live by:
1. NO Excuses
2. No eating after 7:30 (refer to rule 1 after 7:30)
3. No processed sugar, processed flour, processed anything. Strictly clean eating.
4. NO SODA
5. minimum of 30 minutes of cardio a day and strength training 3 times per week
6. Track food and workouts
7. Water water water
8. Weigh myself every Sunday
9. Make a weekly workout plan on Sunday and follow up the following Sat as to how the week went.
10. Visit sparkpeople website daily
11. Refer to rule 1 anytime one of these rules can not be followed for one reason or another