Goals for the week
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
These are my goals for the week. I am going to be real busy at work the rest of the week so I am making goals so I don't get off track again.
1. Drink 13 cups of water a day.
2. Eat 2 fruits and 3 vegetables a day. I noticed this has been hard for me. Very seldom do I
eat 5 servings a day.
3. I have made a menu for the week. I have went grocery shopping and bought all the items I
need. NOW I NEED TO STICK TO THE MENU. NO EXCUSES.
4. Do one 10 minute exercise workout in morning before work. I should get plenty of exercise
at work unloading cases of mums.
5. Check in with my friends and team mates daily to give support and get motivated.
Now that I have a plan in place I'm going to stick to it. NO EXCUSES!!!! I do not want to get off track like I did at Mother's Day. I have vacation in 2 weeks I need to loose 5 lbs before then. I know I can do this. I WILL DO THIS!!!!! Thank you for all your support. Without all of you I wouldn't have stuck to this. It has been 3 years since I have been at this weight. I feel GREAT!!!!