I don't even know where to begin....
Saturday, August 13, 2011
It's been over 3 years since I've had a blog entry. It's been almost 4 years since I joined Sparkpeople. My weight has gone UP, but that's no one's fault but my own. The tools are all here- I just need to use them.
I set such lofty goals, but when I don't reach them, I simply quit. Or hide. Or wallow. Sometimes all three.
So, let's set baby goals, shall we? Better those than none, right?
- Move 30 a minutes a week. Yes, I know it should be 30 minutes a day. But to start out, that is too much pressure. So, 30 minutes a week it is.
- Drink my 8 glasses of water.
- Make a meal plan. With school soon starting, and soccer, dance, my jobs..... this will be imperative and hopefully, a stress-reliever.
- Keep up with my Home Routine. This is an app on my ipad/iphone, and I LOVE it! It's in the style of Flylady, if you're familiar with that, but you can customize it to suit your own needs. My house is by no means messy, but there is a lot of clutter and it could definitely benefit from a routine. They say that clutter in your house reflects clutter in your mind reflects clutter on your body, so let's just work on getting rid of that clutter, shall we?
- Write a blog once a week. Someone, anyone- keep me accountable!!!
That's it. Tracy's Baby-Step Routine.