Staying on Track over the Holiday Season.
Monday, December 03, 2012
1. Get 7-8 hours sleep each night
2. On the last Thursday of each month, plan exercises for the coming month. This will include 55-60 min of exercise at least 5 times a week. I will also ensure that the exercises I use will balance: flexibility, endurance, cardio, and strength. The current exercise program will be reviewed and updated to provide more challenge.
3. Follow my exercise plan - no excuses.
4. Plan a generic menu with featured protein for each day in the month which covers the main food groups needed to stay healthy.
5. Each evening before retiring, plan a detailed menu for the next day making sure it is within my calorie range.
7. Follow my detailed menu.
8. Track everything I eat and drink and when and where.
9. 8 - 8 oz of water daily
10. Each day, read the Team Chat thread. At least three times a week contribute to the Chat thread.
11. Concentrate on overcoming emotional eating.
12. Chew food 30x for each mouthful
14. Join the team challenges for over the holiday season and do them.