Wednesday, August 07, 2013
Week 8 Loss: -1.2
Total loss: 20.9
Weekly Fitness Minutes: 310
Weekly Calorie Differential: -4287
So, I met my BLC22 goal of 20 pounds lost and since I have three more weeks before the round ends, I'm going to push for 25 pounds (I can do five more pounds in three weeks, right?).
This is my plan for the next three weeks:
1. Track, track, track. I'm getting back into the habit but have missed a few things here and there. It's time to get back to everything tracked
2. Increase the exercise. I am pushing for at least 60 minutes every single day of the week. With an extra push for LCW on Tuesdays.
3. Continue checking in with the team. This is the one thing that I have done pretty consistently.
4. Get back to 7 servings of fruits and vegetables each day.
5. My goal for next week is a 1.5 pound loss
So, how are you planning to push through the next three weeks? Let's commit to a push to the finish!!