1. What is your dream for yourself?
My Dream is to look good on the outside and to feel even better on the inside, to be more than I am now and to lay the foundation that will propel me forward for the rest of my life.
2. What are the things that are taking you away from your dream?
My health conditions are not totally under control and I need to learn more about how to live with them. I have years of not so great habits that I have yet to undo and totally replace with a healthier lifestyle and mindset.
3. What are steps you can take to get back on track with your dream?
Realistically it is one step at a time. Trying to do everything all at once can set me up for failure.
I need to plan for success and then follow through. I have accountability set up through Journalling every day. Monitoring my food is essential for me. Exercise is doing wonders, but I need to watch for injuries as they set me back. More and more I also realize that stress relief is something I really need.
1. Journal food and exercise and stress relief every day.
2. Try new ideas and ways of doing things especially in the healthy lifestyle area.
3. Participate in my Spark Teams for motivation and so much more.
4. How will you share your dream to others to inspire them to dream and grow with you?
I am not sure that I am anyone else's inspiration, or that I will be, but I do appreciate how others inspire me.
I will blog here on Spark People from time to time.
I am not great at posting on the Team Threads ( I am actually very shy ), but I will participate.
I will let my family know how good I feel as I succeed in becoming healthier.
I have a friend that we share each other's journey with.
The results do speak for themselves.