Notes on the day
Saturday, May 09, 2020
Got a late start on our weekly drive, but it was a really nice one. So, several things I noted and intend to sketch in my journal:
1. A really neat octagonal-shaped garden shed built on a deck next to someone's home.
2. A white-faced black cow chasing after a white-faced black calf in a lovely hillside field.
3. A nice lady at a small-town meat market.
4. A red-tailed hawk shadowing us alongside a stretch of rural highway.
5. Exiting the freeway and then entering it again in the same direction for no other reason than acceleration! Vrrrrrrroooomnmmmm!!
:) A good day.