Why I Started and What I'm Doing Right
Friday, January 29, 2021
I looked back on my blogs and see I've been here before. I have struggled the past few years trying to take off 30 lbs and then it became 40 lbs. This year 2021, I decided to commit. This year has started out rough because my husband lost his job. I hate it, but I know things will be ok and I will NOT allow it to derail my commitment. Since turning 49, I have been in perimenopause and looks like I'm working towards the real deal. Hormones have been a big factor and issue, trying to figure out how to eat without gaining. Been trial and error but I think I have figured it out for now. Over the past 3 weeks, I have lost 6 lbs. Things I am doing right are:
1. Drinking all my water eat day
2. Eating good nutritious, wholesome foods, staying within my calorie range and working within my macros, taking an Omega supplement and Multi Vitamin
3. I'm also drinking a fruits and greens mix to help with my nutrition
4. I am exercising consistently. I joined a 12 week workout challenge with Heather Roberson and I'm getting ready to complete Week 4 Day 5 and will start phase 2 next week.
5. I joined another BLC round to stay accountable.
As you can see, small changes add up to progress. Every time I want to binge, I think to myself, "Will this get me closer to my goal and if not, is it worth the setback". Good luck to all the Sparkers out there. Stay consistent and you will reach your goal!