Quick Fix Solutions required
Monday, October 22, 2007
Urrrghhhhhhhhhh Diwali- one of the biggest Indian festivals is on the 9th of November and that leaves me with just 2.5 weeks.
This being my first diwali after marriage it is gonna be all the more important to look smashing. Am going to my in-laws and My ma-in-law (an absolute sweetheart btw) is all set to parade me in front of scores of relatives - so right now i need some quick fix solutions to loose three four kilos
1. No Sweets/Deserts/Chocolates until Diwali when unfortunately i will HAVE TO EAT (ppl dont understand NO in India) - Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2. At least one fruit and 2-3 veges everyday
3. Dinner to include healthy soups and salads ONLY and no dinner after 9:30
4. Make my meal tracker in the morning and stick to it no matter what
5. Exercise - uhmmm not gonna make promises on this one - but the gym at least thrice a week and must try to at least work out at home on the remaining days
Anyone else with any quick fix tips - pls help. The newly wedded bride will be eternally grateful if she hears - "ohhh u have lost weight" !!!
and the rest of you wish we well :)